Week 3 – Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pick-Ups

rg3

Week 2 was widely considered by many as the “Worst Week in NFL History” and continued the trend to Fantasy Owners front door as the injuries piled up as well. With so many injuries, virtually every fantasy squad will be in need of the waiver wire this week. See our picks below to help guide that process.

Kirk Cousins – A source tells the Washington Post that Redskins Head Coach Jay Gruden preferred Kirk Cousins to Robert Griffin III even before Sunday’s injury. The Washington Post says the silver lining of RG3’s dislocated ankle is that Gruden now gets to insert Cousins without any political backlash. Gruden expressed, “Kirk is a special guy and obviously has a skill set that I feel is very much suited for what we do.” Cousins finished the day going 22 for 33, 250 Yards and 2 TDs. It’s too early to know if DeSean Jackson would be ready for Week 3 vs. Philly and Jordan Reed is also said to be out for Week 3 as well. Griffin should be expected to miss 4-6 Weeks and if Cousins runs with the job, it wouldn’t be a stretch to see him hold onto it. Pierre Garcon and Alfred Morris will see a solid boost in the weeks to come.

Blake Bortles – Chad Henne was sacked an astounding 10 Times in Sunday’s Game vs. the Jaguars. Bradley was directly asked if they would put Bortles to the test in Week 3 vs. Indi and he danced around the topic, finally stating that they’re not ruling it out. We’re not recommending this as a pick-up, but it’s worth noting that QB is a deep position and we hope fantasy owners go a different direction than a Rookie QB (Bortles) with the offensive weaponry of Allen Hurns, Marquis Lee, Cecil Shorts and Marcedes Lewis. In other words, look elsewhere for your fantasy quarterback.

Knile Davis – Charles was removed from Sunday’s Game due to a sprained ankle and replaced with stellar second year man – Knile Davis, who yielded 105 Yards and 2 TDs on 28 Touches and 6 Receptions. As usual, the Kansas City Chiefs have a bonafide stud waiting in the wings and fantasy  owners should be aware of his presence. He won’t push Charles for touches, but Davis is an immediate star if given the opportunity. In other words … Knile Davis is a straight-shooter with upper management written all over him!

Pierre Thomas/Khiry Robinson – Mark Ingram will miss possibly 4 Weeks with a hand injury. It’s a shame as Ingram was off to a great start with 143 Rushing Yards on 24 Carries and 3 TDs. The versatile Pierre Thomas should be slated as a top waiver wire priority option this week and a solid performer for all fantasy football formats going forward. Khiry Robinson will also fill the void left by Ingram. Expect a duo running back approach going forward in the Nola.

Donald Brown/Danny Woodhead – Initial diagnosis slates Ryan Mathews with a “Sprained MCL” however further results will come forward as the week continues. Expect Donald Brown to carry the load in San Diego with Danny Woodhead handling passing-down and change-of-pace type work. Consider Donald Brown a must-add going forward and his demand will rise even further with negative results to Mathews’ MRI results.

Lamar Miller – Knowshon Moreno is expected to miss 4-8 Weeks due to a dislocated elbow … Yikes! Lamar Miller will be locked in as the starting back in Miami, but is considered day-to-day after leaving the game with an ankle injury. The Dolphins have a favorable upcoming schedule and Lamar Miller should produce consistent games going forward. We recommend adding him to your fantasy roster.

Jonathan Stewart – We consider Stewart more of a depth-add than anything. He put out 37 Rushing Yards on 15 Attempts, 22 Receiving Yards and a TD vs. Detroit in Week 2. If Williams were to miss additional weeks, Stewart would elevate to a RB3, however there isn’t much upside to the Carolina backfield going forward.

Mohamed Sanu – Sources have indicated that AJ Green will return after the Week 4 bye as he recovers from a foot/toe (turf toe) injury. Sanu went for 84 Yards and a TD in Week 2 and should be a solid addition for Week 3 Lineups in need. Consider Sanu a “one week” option as the Bengals have their bye week in Week 4 and AJ Green returns in Week 5.

Justin Hunter – It’s evident that Tennessee needs to add the more explosive Justin Hunter into the WR mix if they want to succeed on the offensive side of the ball this season. Nate Washington displayed a dismal performance in Week 2, adding only 1 Reception for 1 Yard on 6 Targets. Hunter played 41 of 49 snaps in Sunday’s loss to Dallas and that’s a great sign. We expect the breakout game to be coming very soon for Hunter as it all derives from the amount of focus Locker is willing to place on him rather than Washington. Sit tight on Hunter as he has a higher ceiling than most other WRs on the wire.

James Jones – Week 1 James Jones News: Oakland Raiders Coaches express that James Jones “Has too much wear to be the Number 1 WR” on the team. He also came off the bench in Week 1 to be the WR3 . Week 2 James Jones News: Jones led the team with 9 Receptions on 14 Targets, 112 Yards and a TD. All in all, Jones has scored Touchdowns in consecutive games and has the eye of Rookie QB – Derek Carr. Oakland is going to be down in nearly all games this season and will look to the air. Jones will continue to see targets going forward. Oakland plays New England in Week 3 and Jones isn’t a recommended start as he squares off against Revis and Co. However, he should be rostered going forward.

Brian Quick – We like the consistency coming from the 6’3″ WR in STL. He replicated his performance from Week 1 as he grabbed 7 receptions on 9 Targets in Week 2 for 74 Yards. Quick also added 99 Yards in Week 1. For Week 3, Quick could be a blow-up option for needy fantasy owners in search of a “Home Run” as they play the Dallas Cowboys. Quick will continue to see the targets in STL and see them often as they will more than likely be playing from behind all season. In our opinion, he is the clear cut WR1 in STL and should produce results once again for Fantasy Owners in Week 3.

DraftKings-small-logo

Andrew Hawkins – Heavily advertised teammate Josh Gordon’s suspension has been reduced to 10 Games and should be noted as it increases Andrew Hawkins’ Fantasy Value. Hawkins will see more value in PPR Leagues, as he has been Targeted 22 times through 2 Games this season. In Week 1, Hawkins grabbed 8 Receptions on 10 Targets for 87 Yards. In Week 2, he added similar totals of 6 Receptions on 12 Targets for 70 Yards. Hawkins will continue to see the looks in Cleveland as Brian Hoyer’s security blanket.

Andre Roberts – With DeSean Jackson possibly dealing with an absence due to a sprained AC Joint (shoulder), Roberts would complement a receiving corps currently manned by Pierre Garcon and Niles Paul. It would be surprising to see Jackson miss the opportunity to play against a team that cut him last off-season. Jackson reportedly woke up “sore” on Monday, but we wouldn’t count him out of Week 3 yet. We cant’t recommend using a waiver priority on Roberts, however he could be a solid addition as more news develops.

Niles Paul – With the absence of Jordan Reed, Niles Paul has consistently emerged in consecutive weeks. In Week 1, Paul grabbed 4 Receptions for 86 Yards. In Week 2, he added 8 Receptions on 11 Targets, 99 Yards and a TD. Paul, a former wide receiver is only 6’1”, but he possesses the speed that many lack to cover a Tight End. Paul is our favorite TE addition for this week and should yield results going forward.

Larry Donnell – Donnel reeled in another solid performance going for 7 Receptions on 9 Targets and 81 Yards. His Week 1 was similar as Donnel grabbed 5 Receptions on 8 Targets for 56 Yards and a TD. Donnel has emerged as Eli Manning’s top option in the young season and a security blanket when scrambling from a swiss cheese offensive line. Victor Cruz already has 5 Drops on the season and losing trust from Eli Manning by the week. Consider Donnel a solid option going forward and a stable performer for your fantasy lineups.

Delanie Walker – Walker exploded for 10 Receptions on 14 Targets, 142 Yards and a TD. Someone is always going to explode vs. Dallas and Walker was exactly that guy in Week 2. If you are Jordan Reed-less or a Jordan Cameron owner, Delanie Walker should be your guy to add. Walker will be up-and-down throughout the season, but strike while the iron is hot and ride the waive.

If Week 2 has left you in shambles, the options above should provide some stability to your lineups. If Week 2 left you hating Football … Click and Link and Watch This … Borat Play Football.

Jordan and Michael Tozzi were 2013's Most Accurate Fantasy Football Experts in the nation. Owners of LegionReport.com

63 Comments

1. jr.guarnes@yahoo.com'

JR

September 15, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Hey Jordan and Michael,

I have the number one priority in the waiver pick this upcoming week. I’m hurting greatly at RB (Mathews was my RB1) and need to know if you guys would rather pick up Donald Brown or Knile Davis? I have Trent Richardson, Chris Ivory, Jeremy Hill and Stevan Ridley but I’m not too sure what their roles will be long term.. Any advice is appreciated!

September 16, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Defintely pick up Kniles Davis – word is Charles will be out the rest of September. Kniles is a great RB with big upside (while Charles is out)

2. cc.gaskell@gmail.com'

Corky Gaskell

September 15, 2014 at 4:33 PM

My bench. T Smith, Gerhart, Hyde, T West, J Gordon. Drop order to get Brown, Woodhead, Sanu, Hunter, J Jones or Hawkins, and do i drop MORE than one here ?

• cc.gaskell@gmail.com'

Corky Gaskell

September 15, 2014 at 10:28 PM

and my league is a full point PPR.. left that part off. Thanks

September 16, 2014 at 5:48 PM

I don’t recommend dropping any of those guys.

3. Jsufrinko@gmail.com'

Tom

September 15, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Which is a better PPR Pick up Khiry Robinson or Donald Brown?

4. awoodz@yahoo.com'

Jason Tsukamoto

September 15, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Hi,

In a standard scoring no ppr league who would be a better waiver add Sproles or Kniles Davis? I have Jamal Charles. Im thinking of dropping Jeremy Hill or Bernard Pierce for either Sproles or Davis. Thanks

September 16, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Sproles is really playing well in this offense. Has more long term value and you may be able to sell him high. Davis is the guy I’d go with though, just because I own Charles…

5. andreas.vonkanel@gmail.com'

A. Trump

September 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM

A couple of difficult lineup choices to make for week 3, hope you guys can help.
    Romo or Tannehill?
    Rudolph or Kelce?
    Ball, Forte, Gerhart – start 2.
    Cheers

• andreas.vonkanel@gmail.com'

A. Trump

September 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM

STD scoring league

September 16, 2014 at 5:50 PM

A lot could change by then – it’s a little early to determine this yet – check back!

6. jenn.nolasco@gmail.com'

Jenn

September 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Going 2-0 now and I owe a lot to your advice!

My pick ups this week:

Niles Paul: Dropped Dwayne Allen for Paul while Jordan Cameron is out. Kelce is also available.
    Bobby Rainey & Donald Brown: Waste of space picking up 2 more RBs? I also Have Matt Ryan, Forsett and Gordon on my bench if I need to make room for anything else.

Thanks guys, getting excited to see how this season turns out!

September 16, 2014 at 9:19 PM

Thanks! I like Paul for now, but with Reed back shortly he’s not a great option. Kelce has tremendous upside, keep an eye on our Twitter feed as we’ll let you know when he’s a viable option. He’s not being targeted enough, yet.

7. Jaybecker21@yahoo.com'

Jason

September 16, 2014 at 9:36 PM

I’m in bad need of a RB1. I have vereen and spiller as my starters and have devonta freeman and Jeremy hill on my bench. I have D Thomas, B Marshall, C Patterson, M colston, J Mathews, and josh Gordon for WR. Ertz and kelce as my TE. Looking at going after D Murray, lacy, Charles or McCoy if I can get one. Who do you think I should go after and who should I trade as fair value. I think I should be able to get K Davis off of waivers too if that helps

September 17, 2014 at 3:46 PM

You’re safe grabbing any of those RB’s. It’s hard to say who you should give up (a lot depends on other teams needs and preferences), but I’ll rank your WR’s for you from best to worst.

Thomas, Marshall, Patterson, Gordon, Colston, Matthews. I would try trading the latter 3 WR’s. We recommend grabbing Kniles off the wire, if you haven’t yet done so. I’m trying to buy JC low in a couple leagues.

8. brace.sean@yahoo.com'

Sean

September 16, 2014 at 9:44 PM

1-1 in my league and love your guys advice.

I have Murry, Morris, Spiller, Vereen, and Tate. Should I drop any of these RB’s and use my #2 waiver order for another possible up and coming RB such as Kniles, Pierce, Sproles, Ivery, Rainey, Crowell?

Thanks

• brace.sean@yahoo.com'

Sean

September 16, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Standard Scoring League

September 17, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Thanks, Sean – we appreciate it!

I definitely wouldn’t drop any of those RBs for who’s on the wire. There is some talent out there, but you can’t drop who you currently have. If you’re housing 2 Kickers, a bad 2nd defense, or a bad backup QB I recommend dropping them for Sprole/Pierce/Kniles – in that order.

9. sbeezleton@gmail.com'

Scott

September 16, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Do you guys like Rudolph or Bennett more ROS in a .5 PPR? I have both and Kelce right now (I know, gross) but have an offer to get Spiller for Bennett and Pierce.

September 17, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I think you’re safe with either TE’s moving forward. Rudolph has an easier upcoming schedule, but The Black Unicorn has a very favorable Playoff Schedule in @DET, DAL, NO. If your in need for a guy like Spiller, do it. If not, I’d hold for now.

10. awoodz@yahoo.com'

Jason

September 17, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Hi,

Someone dropped K. Moreno in a 12 man non ppr standard scoring league. My current RB’s are Steven Jackson, Demarco Murray, Steven Ridley, Lamar Miller, and Donald Brown. Would you use a number six waiver to pick him up? And who would you drop? Thanks for the help!

September 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM

If you have a deep bench (a lot of roster spots) yeah I’d pick him up, especially with your lack of stable RBs. I wouldn’t really feel comfortable dropping any of these RB’s for him though. If you can’t drop anyone other than these guys, I’d let S-Jax go. At the same time, you need to be careful because DeMarco Murray is a guy that gets hurt a lot.

11. neilquinter@yahoo.com'

Neil

September 17, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Ryan Mathews was cut in my league. This is my roster:

QB Peyton
    RB Le’Veon
    RB Montee
    WR Vincent Jackson
    WR Mohamed Sanu
    TE Gates
    Flex Donald Brown

Bench:
    Jordan Reed
    Ingram
    Witten
    Josh Gordon
    Desean Jackson
    Torrey S

Cut any of the above to pick up Mathews? Sanu is an obvious target, and that decision would be easy if AJ comes back, but I’m weak at WR, so would prefer to wait for that particular move until after this weekend’s game. Mathews has been available for a little over a day without being picked up so far. I already have a bunch of non-playing assets in Gordon, Reed, and Ingram . . . Thanks!

September 17, 2014 at 3:56 PM

The only guy I’d feel comfortable dropping him for is Ingram. The talent in the SD backfield isn’t near as good as the talent in the Saints backfield. When Ryan Mathews returns, he’ll be slotted right back into the RB1 role, whereas Ingram will still be on a timeshare on a pass-heavy team.

• neilquinter@yahoo.com'

Neil

September 18, 2014 at 10:02 AM

But if AJ comes back, as Marvin Lewis said he would this morning (although I’ll wait until he practices), it would be ok to cut Sanu to pick up Mathews, right? Or am I so weak at WR that it’s not worth it?

September 18, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Yeah, I’m OK with that. Can’t imagine Green doing much wobbling around though.

• neilquinter@yahoo.com'

Neil

September 18, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Thanks very much. In a different league, .5 PPR, would you cut either Pierre Thomas or Vereen to pick up Asiata?

September 18, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Maybe Pierre, definitely not Vereen. I’m not crazy about it with the likely emergence of McKinnon in Minnesota.

12. awoodz@yahoo.com'

JT

September 17, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Would you consider trading Tom Brady and Vincent Jackson for Russell Wilson and Torrey Smith? Thanks!

September 17, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Nah, I wouldn’t. You should be able to get Torrey Smith way cheaper than that!

13. morganabdelnour@yahoo.com'

morgan abdelnour

September 17, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Just picked up Donnell and good thing I drafted Davis…but,

I am being offered Matt Ryan and Keenan Allen for Montee Ball.
    Current qb is Romo.
    RBs-Ball, Stacy, Charles, K Davis, S Jax, Hyde, Taliaferro
    Wrs-Cruz, Garcon, Wayne, Decker Tate.
    RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex

What do you think? Thanks!

14. tonydiazbb25@yahoo.com'

TonyD

September 17, 2014 at 9:38 AM

great article! picked Brown up, just missed on Davis. had to drop Asiata and woke up to Peterson “news” should I pick him up again?
    Also some tough start/sit questions: 1/2pt ppr
    Ryan or Rivers?
    Smith Sr/D.Brown/Fitz?

September 17, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Yeah, you definitely shouldn’t have dropped Asiata!! Can’t go wrong with Ryan/Rivers – If Roddy doesn’t play tomorrow, I’d go Rivers. Would also go Fitz this week.

15. jtennant59@gmail.com'

JR

September 17, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Drop Pierce to pick up Asiata, or stick with Pierce?
    Standard scoring.
    Thanks!

• jtennant59@gmail.com'

JR

September 17, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Second Question:
      Who do you like better for week 3: Cooks or Maclin?

September 17, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Little early to decide that one now. As of now, Maclin – things could change though!

September 17, 2014 at 4:04 PM

I’d stick with Pierce – AP will be back sooner or later. Pierce has better probability for long term situation.

16. k.scott.920@gmail.com'

Kevin

September 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Hey Man,

Once again I love my team, but I am terribly unlucky. I’m 0-2 and now have a RB issue with Charles out. Here is my team below.

Standard, 14 Team, 2RB 3WR 1TE
    Kaep, J Bell, Charles, Hyde, Marshall, Floyd, Julio, J. Graham, Boykin, Gordon, Reed, Cousins, Blue

I am trying to trade Brandon Marshall for Knile Davis and Mike Wallace. My thinking if that if I have Charles/Davis that will help my RB situation alot and Wallace is poised for a top WR2 season. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Hope this turns my season around.

I also got offered Lacy and K. Wright for Julio and J. Bell

PS. Nothing available on WW for RB/WR.

September 17, 2014 at 4:18 PM

You can get a lot better for Brandon Marshall! Hold off on that one. Try Floyd instead of Marshall. Wallace’ production is no guarantee, where Marshall is a top 5 WR. Trading Marshall for Davis, who is nothing when JC returns, and a possible comeback WR isn’t enough for me. Try seeing what RB’s you’d be able to get for Gordon.

• k.scott.920@gmail.com'

Kevin

September 17, 2014 at 4:23 PM

I’m trying to use Gordon as a keeper next year. Would you do the Eddie lacy and k wright for Julio and Jouqie trade?

September 17, 2014 at 4:31 PM

This is a little better, but I still think the other side wins.

• k.scott.920@gmail.com'

Kevin

September 17, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Yes so do I but we am nervous about my lack of RBs. Hopefully Charles will be back soon but in the meantime there aren’t many options. I will have to start Hyde

• k.scott.920@gmail.com'

Kevin

September 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM

What if it was for Vincent Jackson and Knile instead of Mike Wallace and Knile? Would that change your thoughts.

September 17, 2014 at 6:07 PM

You can get a stud RB for Marshall. Aim higher. I don’t think you can win a championship with VJax’ inconsistency.

17. bpiper78@gmail.com'

Ben

September 17, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Hi Jordan and Michael,

I have a major clusterf*** that is about to happen in Week 4. Looking ahead, can you help me figure out how to get through it? Both my QBs (R. Wilson, Andy Dalton), my DST (Bengals), my RB2 (Andre Ellington), and my WR3 (Michael Floyd) are all OUT for week 4. I don’t want to drop Andy Dalton or my Bengals DST, but should I? What would you do?

CBS sports scoring (6 pts TD, 10 yds = 1 pt, 25 payds = 1pt). My roster (14):

DST
    Bengals

K

Blair Walsh

Thanks.

September 17, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I would definitely roster a full lineup! It looks like you’re going to have to drop Dalton for that week… As far as the Bengals, they’re a good defense – unless their is a better defense out there, don’t drop them.

QB – FA
      RB – McCoy
      RB – Brown
      WR – Nelson
      WR – Brown
      FLEX – Wright
      DEF – FA
      K –
      Out of this roster – you can’t drop anyone else other than Dalton. With the CIN Bye in week 4, it leaves you with an open spot on your roster. Whatever position scores more points (K or DEF) play in Week 4. I assume Kickers don’t score near as much as Defense (unless there are no defenses out there). If that’s the case, drop Walsh and roster a DEF over a kicker.

18. newmans24@yahoo.com'

Scott

September 17, 2014 at 4:18 PM

1st….you guys are great….I’m in a league that has a controlled roster….only allowed 4 rb’s…12 tm 1/2 pt ppr….I have bernard vereen jennings and woodhead….I have the #1 claim and want to get the guy w/ the most value for the season……bradshaw,knile,or brown (asiata gone)……I really like bradshaw in that offense and see t rich 1 fumble away from the pine…..but the other 2 are appealing….I am leaning towards dropping jennings and realize that I will have 3 week 10 bye weeks rb’s but it’s 1 week and I’m 2-0 w/ weeks to go… don’t want to pass on a potential season stud……what do you guys think….grab who…keep what I got……. THANKS in advance

September 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I would drop Woodhead over Rashad Jenning. For season long value, I think Bradshaw possesses it – When JC returns Knile has no significance, same with Brown.

19. newmans24@yahoo.com'

Scott

September 17, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Also what is your thoughts on kirk cousins….I have Wilson w/ Big Ben as my bk up

20. daryle888@gmail.com'

George Reed

September 17, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I hate to lean on you again, appreciate your advice in the past for sure. By all means, if you have a website for evaluating trades, let us know. Trades eat so much time and in the end I reject the offers. “Don’t know, don’t go” being the mantra. Worse yet, the trade offer comes from a guy who has won our league three of the last four years. He also owns Charles RB.

Thanks!

Emmanuel Sanders – WR
    Philip Rivers – QB

for my:

Knile Davis KC – RB
    Larry Fitzgerald Ari – WR BYE WK 4

September 18, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Thanks – that’s what we’re here for! I’d hold. I like Knile Davis as an every week starter while JC is out. Since you’re kind of light on RB’s I’d hang onto him. Also, like Fitz ROS over Sanders. All in all, I think you could get more. Also, would look into selling on Fitz since you own Floyd.

21. awoodz@yahoo.com'

JT

September 18, 2014 at 7:07 AM

Better QB ROS standard scoring Brady, R. Wilson, or Rivers?

22. andreas.vonkanel@gmail.com'

A. Trump

September 19, 2014 at 3:39 PM

Hey guys, here I’m back with my lineup dilemmas for this week – which may no-brainers for you. Looking forward to your inputs.

– Romo or Tannehill? (the latter seems the safer option this week)
    – Rudolph or Kelce?
    – Ball, Forte, Gerhart, K. Robinson – start 2 (both Ball/Forte facing tough D’s)

Appreciate your help!

Cheers

• andreas.vonkanel@gmail.com'

A. Trump

September 19, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Sry, always forget to add: standard scoring!

September 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Romo.

Rudolph – Kelce needs to see snap count increase to be a viable option. Until then, hold off on starting him – it’s too risky!

Gotta go Ball and Forte. I think Gerhart may bounce back this week, but him and KRob are both risky plays. Stick with your studs.

23. brale46571@aol.com'

Brenda

September 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Std I have K. Davis in for my flex. If he doesn’t start replace him with K. Wright, Hunter, Benjamin, T. West, or Donald Brown. Paul, Donnell, Fleener or A. Roberts are available for pick up and would need to drop one of the above. Thanks

September 20, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Tough call between Terrance West and Kelvin Benjamin. Would probably go West right now.

24. awoodz@yahoo.com'

JT

September 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM

In a standard scoring league in need to drop someone because my Cincy D has a bye. Who should I drop? Steven Jackson, Donald Brown, Steven RIdley, or the Bengals D? Should I just stream my Defense?

September 23, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I would drop Ridley or Steven Jackson. Definitely don’t drop Brown or the Bengals!