Week 13 – Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pick-Ups

Ryan Fitzpatrick – 9% Yahoo! Owned –  The past 3 Weeks, Ryan Fitzpatrick has outscored all QB’s except Drew Brees. These past 3 Weeks Fitz has thrown for 5 TD’s and 0 interceptions. Those hurting for QB’s (Rodgers, Cutler, Griffin, or Luck owners) should look to Fitz in Week 13 up against a struggling Colts Defense.

Benny Cunningham – 4% Yahoo! Owned –  Cunningham replaced a concussed Zac Stacy in Week 12. Cunningham rushed the ball 13 times for 109 yards and a TD in relief, while 5 of his carries went for atleast 10 yards. The rookie out of Mid Tennessee State is worth a pickup in all leagues and is considered a low-end RB2 against the 49ers next week.

Nate Burleson – 23% Yahoo! Owned – Last week we told you guys Burleson was our sleeper of the week and he proved us right catching 7 balls on 10 targets for 77 yards and a TD. He should be owned in all leagues as well, especially those hurting for WR’s. We’ve been telling you to add him for a while now, if he’s still available – add him off of waivers! Next week Detroit takes on the Packers and their dicey pass defense in Detroit.

Michael Crabtree – 30% Yahoo! Owned – Crabtree is expected back in Week 13 at the latest! Crabtree offers huge potential, but the 49ers will likely ease him into the role to make sure he’s ready for the NFL Playoffs (not fantasy playoffs). He’s still worth an add if nothing is out there – go with Burleson if you have to choose one.

Jacob Tamme – 3% Yahoo! Owned – This call is strictly if Julius Thomas continues to miss time. It’s evident Peyton Manning loves throwing to his Tight Ends, regardless of who they are. Tamme finished Week 12 with 47 receiving yards and a TD while catching all 5 of his targets. He’s a worthy add for Thomas owners if roster space is available.

Pittsburgh Steelers – 35% Yahoo! Owned – With newfound hope in reaching the playoffs, the Pittsburgh Steelers are now worthy of an add. This defense is an emotional bunch which is all the more reason why we like them. Look for the Steelers Defense to play tough in huge divisional game vs. the Ravens next week and the Dolphins in Week 14. With the playoffs just at their fingertips the Steelers are a great defense to add heading into your fantasy playoffs.

2013's Most Accurate Fantasy Football Experts in the nation.

1. antuan5@hotmail.com'

TRich is killing me!

November 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Hello, pick 1 ROS: Woodhead or Vereen?

2. nam.h.huynh@gmail.com'

November 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM

which 2 TEs ROS out of cameron, olsen, and walker? thanks!

• nam.h.huynh@gmail.com'

November 26, 2013 at 12:59 AM

and is ladarius green worth mentioning in the same breath as those 3 yet?

• Legion Report

November 26, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Olsen and Cameron (Cameron based on upside). No on Ladarius Green.

3. awoods@hawaiiantel.net'

November 26, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Thinking of dropping KC Def for Buffalo. What are your thoughts? I also have the Browns on my bench. Thanks for your help.

• Legion Report

November 26, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Definitely Not. Great tandem in KC and Cleve. As it gets into the snowy winter, Cleveland is a great defense to own.

4. tigger_pounces_pooh@yahoo.com'

November 26, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I have Aaron Rodgers as my QB, so I need a quarterback for this week . Who do you recommend . I can pick up Dalton, McCown, Fitzpatrick, Matt Ryan or Palmer. Thanks for your help.

• Legion Report

November 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Fitzpatrick – He has the second most fantasy points for QBs in the past 3 weeks. Play the hot hand vs. Indi.

5. prk154@comcast.net'

November 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

PPR….Le’veon Bell, Torrey Smith, TY Hilton, Nate Burleson. Please pick 2???

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Burleson and Bell is the safest play. Smith could go off, but could also burn you, same with Hilton.

6. potbelly_2@yahoo.com'

November 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM

What are some good receivers to pick up off the waiver… rod streater, jacoby jones?? Any others

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Streater for sure. We like Patterson as well, as he’s getting more involved in the Minnesota offense.

7. Adrianlperalta13@yahoo.com'

November 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Who would u pick up for week 13 QB. EJ Manuel, Flynn, Palmer or should I start Eli or Ryan?

8. awoods@hawaiiantel.net'

November 27, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I need to win this week to get to the playoffs. We have a four way tie and Im in fourth place. My question is was it a bad idea to pick up Aaron Rodgers and drop Delanie Walker when my qb is Stafford? Also if I have Jordan Reed should I consider picking up Housler or Pitta? All recommendations are welcomed! Congrats on taking the top spot last week!

QB: Rodgers, Stafford
    RB: Ellington, Ridley, CJ2K, Joique Bell, Dennis Johnson
    WR: Amendola, Torrey Smith, Andre Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Keenan Allen
    TE: Jordan Reed

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Definitely add Rodgers. With Jordan Reed and the problematic Washington Offense, we would consider adding a TE like Housler or Pitta.

9. abekim12@gmail.com'

November 27, 2013 at 1:39 PM

In two league. One starts playoffs this week, the other I have to win to make the playoffs.

League #1: 1pt PPR; Bonus Pts for Long 40+ Rec,Pass,Run; .5 pts for pass completion (e.g. Philip Rivers = Money in the league).

Who should my starting lineup be in a 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR)
    QB: Foles, RG3, Palmer
    RB: Lynch, Bush, Andre Brown, Ridley
    WR: AJ Green, Demaryius, Vincent Jackson, Josh Gordon
    TE: Cameron, Reed
    D/ST: Patriots or Rams
    Kicker: Walsh

• abekim12@gmail.com'

November 27, 2013 at 1:43 PM

League #2: Nonppr

I have the current lineup for 2 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR). Make any changes?

QB: Stafford
      RB: Zach Stacey
      RB: Andre Brown
      Flex (RB/WR): Giovani B
      WR: Demaryius
      WR: Garcon
      TE: Cameron
      D/ST: Miami
      K: Prater

WR: Amendola, Mike Floyd, Miles Austin
      RB: Cunningham, Bolden
      D/ST: Bills D/ST, (Jets D/ST on waivers)

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Lynch, Bush
      Green, DThomas
      Brown (Gordon has higher upside, but we think Brown is a safer and more for sure route for pts – in a must-win situation)
      Cameron (Hard to say if Reed will play at this pt)

10. jayvegas5@yahoo.com'

November 27, 2013 at 3:08 PM

PPR League
    QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, FLEX (WR/RB/TE), K, DEF
    Who do you guys like at WR & RB? Thanks in advance.
    QB – Brees
    RB – Peterson, Murray, L. Bell, Vereen
    WR – K. Allen, K. Wright, N. Burleson, Hilton, Cooper
    TE – Gronk, Gates
    K – Hauschka
    DEF – Car

• jayvegas5@yahoo.com'

November 27, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I also have Moreno, but I am doubting his availability as of now.

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Peterson, Murray
      Allen, Wright

11. rule_2@yahoo.com'

Geoff R

November 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Pick 2 in a 1/2 pt PPR – F Jackson, Spiller, D Brown, M Ball. Thanks and great job on the accuracy ranking!

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 11:34 AM

FJax and Spiller. It’s pretty early to make this call this early in the week.

12. mrmojo555@yahoo.com'

November 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Do you have McCown ranked ahead of Luck this week? Is he a top 10 QB in your opinion this week?

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 11:35 AM

We have McCown ranked one higher than Luck. He has the matchup to be a Top 10 QB, but we like Fitzpatrick more.

13. neilquinter@yahoo.com'

November 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I’m a Zac Stacy owner, thinking about picking up Cunningham as a handcuff. The problem is I only have a tight, 4-man bench. My RBs are AP, Stacy, Andre Brown, and Shane Vereen. On the bench I have Vereen, with Jarrett Boykin and Riley Cooper to back up Brandon Marshall and Torrey Smith. My last bench spot is a TE, where I have a pending waiver claim for Jordan Reed, who was cut today, replacing Martellus Bennett (backing up Graham). I also have Pitta on IR. Should I pick up Cunningham, and if so, who do I cut? I could just start Vereen or one of my WRs at the flex if Stacy can’t go, but Cunningham looks good and I think has a higher ceiling than those guys. (I’m also giving a lesser degree of thought to picking up RG3, who was cut today, to back up Peyton).

Sorry this was so long. Thanks!

• Legion Report

November 28, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Quite a predicament. We think you’re deep enough at RB and need the depth at other positions to go after BCunningham.

• neilquinter@yahoo.com'

November 28, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Ok, thanks a lot for your advice. The hard questions are why I need to turn to an expert like you! congrats on the ranking.